- IS devastating attack on Kurds at Kobane
- Chargesheet against Hall Mark chairman submitted
- HC orders to deploy monitoring teams at entry points
- Ghulam Azam’s Appeal Hearing Dec 2
- Demanding Latif's arrest strike on Sunday
- Road crash kills 4 in Mushiganj
- Bangladeshi Imam shot dead in UK
- Khaleda leaves Dhaka for Nilphamari today
- I'm a feminist, and I converted to Islam
- Rab a death squad that cannot be reformed :HRW
- Medical admission coaching centres to close until exams over
- 22 JCD new committee's members arrested
- ACC sues ex-minister Mannan’s wife
- 657 crore taka salary in a year!
- HC summons lawyer Akond for ‘misleading media’
- Govt agents attacked BNP office: Fakhrul
- Oscar Pistorius jailed for five years
- I was in love with Bill Clinton : Monica Lewinsky
- Khaleda sued for 'hurting religious sentiment'
- Law minister the "neo-war criminal"
Do you think banning Hindi TV channels will be enough preventing penetration of Hindi satellite culture in Bangladeshi social norms and practices?
The Bangladesh Football Federation has terminated national team’s Dutch coach Lodewijk de Kruif and his assistance Rene
Fakrul Alam’s “Rabindranath Tagore and the National Identity Formation in Bangladesh”: A Review
S. M. Maniruzzaman
Child Policy 2011: Suitability Analysis
Ashraful Islam Sumon
Twitter Outshines Facebook With Earlier Focus on Mobile
Bangladesh: A State-Run Attack on Democracy
How Israel makes money from blood
Adapted from Al Jazeera
Morsy Is the Arab World's Mandela Why we must stand and support the Muslim Brotherhood's fight for democracy.
What makes it too difficult to call a coup- a coup
Savar tragedy, garments industry and Bangladesh